1. Add a few drops to bath water for relaxation
2. Apply to pillow and bottom of feet for a restful night's sleep
3. Combine a few drops lavender with water in a spray bottle to freshen a room or throw pillows
4. Soothes skin irritations
5. Apply to back of neck and pulse points to ease feelings of tension
6. Use in cooking to add a flavourful twist to marinades and desserts
doTerra's Lavender essential oil is one of my go to's for any skin irritation. It can quickly relieve my skin if I accidentally touch a hot pot while cooking. After sitting by a bonfire and hearing the high pitched hum of mosquitoes and subsequently experiencing their annoying bites, I use lavender to calm the skin afterwards.
A diffuser is wonderful way to experience the calming effects of lavender oil. A cool air diffuser will send a gentle mist into the air of water and 4 drops of essential oil, lightly scenting the room. They come in different models, and some will run for 8 hours; my preference when used in the bedroom to receive the benefits while I sleep.
Lisa Thurman is an experienced practitioner, knowledgeable in many modalities. She loves to research and learn new methods for healing and pain relief. Empathetic by nature, she has great insight when consulting with coaching clients.